Riconoscimenti

 

 

1947-48 Consecutively winner at a competition in Rome, hold by the Minister of Education and Culture, of a study grant and of the first prize for painting. Giorgio de Chirico, member of the jury, invited him twice to his studio in Rome. His choice was taken: painting and sculpture oriented his existential interests to Milan, where he settled in 1947. He attended the Brera Academy, where he met Carlo Carrà. He also attended the art school at the Sforza Castle.

 

1950 In Melzo he is winner of the first prize for drawing of young artist in Brera, promoted by painter and Brera director, Mr. Aldo Carpi.

He is consolidating his aims of art research and going about, as active protagonist, with artists and friends Giuseppe Guerreschi, Mino Ceretti, Gianni Dova, Cesare Peverelli, Umberto Milani, Luigi Grosso, Walter Cremonini, Gianfranco Ferroni, Giuseppe Aimone, Alfredo Chighine, and many others.

 

1958 One of his works is dedicated to the Camargue and exhibited at Museée Taurin in Nimes.

 

1960 Museum of Modern Art in Bat-Yam in Israel bought one of his works.

 

1961 Attended the “Marsala prize” in the homonym city and received a prize.

 

1963 Rai-TV channel dedicated a documentary to his principle theme, entitled “the river of Brusamolino” for the tv-program “the three arts” by G Marussi, directed by P. Ruggerini and L. Budigna.

 

1986 Winner of the “Critics prize of Campobello Town Council” in Mazara del Vallo.

 

1990 The city of S. Agata of Militello conferred him a special prize for painting in ex aequo. The work will be exhibited at Museum of Nebrodi in the city.

 

1991 Gave one of his works as a present for children of S. Salvador, for project “Cotton steps”